If I only knew then...

What I know now.
 
With so many people talking about the world economy, and all the talk of unemployment rates. It's no surprise there's a lot of hype about couponing. A family member introduced me to the world of couponing, and it changed the way I shop.
 When we had our son I was not couponing. I was paying full price for diapers. After our son was 3 months old, we were paying full price for formula too. I started couponing,and I was amazed at how much I could save on diapers. I started a stockpile of diapers.(pictured above) Using the buy-ahead principle we never pay full price for diapers or wipes. This has made a huge difference in our monthly budget. As you can see from the photo I'm not brand dependent. I use Pampers, Huggies, or Store brand. Buying whatever brand is the least expensive. Using a coupon doesn't always make for the best deal. Pairing up store coupons and manufacturer's coupons have made some great deals for me. I am blessed with a good amount of storage space for my stockpile, but if you are limited on space. The buy-ahead principle can still work for you. The idea is to just buy your items before you run out using coupons and sales to save money. That way when you run out of an item, you don't need to run out and pay full price.
You don't have to go to extremes to save money. Just plan ahead, and your bank account will thank you.
~Happy Saving~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love This? Share It!