This is my story, I'm hoping this will be my weight-loss story.
As with most Americans my weight has been an up and down battle, but every since I had my son it has mostly been an up and up and up...Well, you get the picture. I've tried a lot of fad diets, plans, and even one endorsed by healthcare professionals, but I failed. They might have all been great programs and plans that would work for someone more determined. I just wasn't, until now.
|Photo courtesy of ReBody|
I eat for a number of reasons. Very rarely out of true hunger. Stress, boredom...bring on the chocolate, chips and soda. For the next week, I'm going to be more honest with my readers than I've been with myself my whole life. I will be posting what I eat, how much I exercise, and how much the RE*BODY Hunger Chews help my appetite or not.
Yesterday, my DAY 1.
- Breakfast~ 2 waffles and 3 strips of Bacon. Not the greatest diet food, but I was making this for my son. I made the same for myself.
- Mid Morning~ I felt the Huge Cravings coming on so I did as I read on the Hunger Chews pack I ate one of the orange chews. It helped hold me off til lunch.
- Lunch~ I shared a Lean Cuisine french bread pizza with my son along with some cracker chips.
- Supper~ Subway sandwhich with baked chips and a cookie. (guilty)
I didn't have the best of days for starting, I had to go to the grocery store. My 2 year old was being a 2 year old, so I was stressed out. Though I truly feel I did better than most days on snacking.( I forgot to eat a second chew before supper, I might have eaten less if I had.) There are other things I'm doing different than I normally do. I'm trying to drink more water. I'm trying to exercise. I didn't get any exercise worthy of noting yesterday. I weighed myself when I first got up in the morning, and I will let you know if I gained or lost at the end of this week.
Today has been much better, read about it tomorrow on Day 2. Thanks for following my journey.
RE*BODY Hunger Chews
I received a free full-sized 30 count package of Hunger Chews for my review. They arrived, and I tried one right away. They were not what I expected. The flavor is Mandarin Orange, and it is naturally flavored. It was very sweet, but not gummy. I was surprised it made my mouth water, and dissolved rather quickly. They have 20 calories per serving, and 0 fat. I liked the taste. The first night I tried one, before I was actually starting (a diet) I thought I noticed a difference. I had made myself a bowl full of frozen yogurt, but I didn't finish it all. I only ate about half, and I felt full. (That's just not normal for me)
The package states:
- Control hunger and overeating
- Curb sugar and snack cravings
- Help inhibit emotional eating impulses ( my biggest problem)
- Active ingredient Satiereal Saffron Extract 88.5
If you are interested in learning more about RE*BODY and the Hunger Chews click here to visit their site, and see all of their available products.
You can also find them on facebook by clicking here.