Prepare to Give~ Just a Reminder

 Tomorrow is the National Association of Letter Carriers day to Stamp Out Hunger! This is a Food Drive that is in it's 20th year! Amazing what great things can be done in just one day a year! I've always tried to go through and find something to set out on the day of the event. There have been a couple years where I forgot, but last year I was good and remembered. This year I'm ready in advance. Thanks to couponing and my stockpile I'm Prepared to Give!

Image courtesy of Stamp Out Hunger facebook page
  There's nothing quite like being able to share your blessings with others. I wanted to post this a day in advance, to give everyone a chance to be prepared to give. If you see your mail carrier tomorrow give them a cheerful greeting, and let them know you appreciate that they will be working extra hard, and I hope you will have a bag or box full of things to share with those in need. 
Together, we can help Stamp Out Hunger! ~Beck










 To Learn More about Stamp Out Hunger Just go to : http://www.helpstampouthunger.com/

Donate items like canned meats, fish, soup, bottled juice, vegetables, pasta, cereal and rice that do not require refrigeration. Please do not include items that have expired or are in glass containers.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reminder!! I will get my stuff ready today to put out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great cause! We donate every year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure if they do it here or not...I know at my parents they do...but we just moved into an apartment and I don't even know how to send out mail here! lol

    ReplyDelete

Love This? Share It!