Girl ExtraOrdinaire~because I am.


 I was excited to receive this really cute pink tank top for review from Girl ExtraOrdinaire

There were so many delightfully adorable things to look at on their site. I would have loved to review any one of them. From the moment their site loads on your computer, you realize you're in for a treat. Offering designer apparel and accessories, this site is all about wearing the cuteness. 
The company 

I wasn't sure at first if Girl ExtraOrdinaire was for me, considering I'm a mom of a 2 year old. I don't always feel like a girl. It took me a while to get my Girl ExtraOrdinaire vibe going. When I did. I was having a blast wearing this fun shirt, sporting a delicate crown fit for any princess!  

  As you can see I was striking a pose for my photo op. Being a "big" girl, I needed a 2XL, and I found the sizing to be accurate, and fit really well. The color from the site, was true to the pictures. I loved this one with hot pink,and the black crown image and lettering. 100% cotton, this tank was not only very high quality it was SO SOFT! I'm really picky about clothing that isn't comfortable, and this tank was so comfy. I've been wearing this for a couple weeks, and I've found this shirt to go well with or without a shirt underneath. I'm wearing my own black shirt underneath for my photos since this is how I wear it out. My son tends to pull down on my shirts when I'm holding him, so this is a better look for me when going out. At home I don't wear the shirt underneath, but either way this tank is soft, and stretchy.

Are you getting Married? Girl EO has so many fun things made just for your bridal party. From the Bachelorette Party to the Fun in the Sun Honeymoon Girl EO has got you covered in glam! Not just for the girls they also have a fun Mr. Wonderful Collection for the Groom and Father of the Bride. 
 With so many different glamorous collections, everyone has a Girl ExtraOrdinaire in their life to buy for, it might be yourself. 

I discovered that I  might be just the Booper's mom,
 but this shirt makes me feel like a Girl ExtraOrdinaire~because I am. ~Beck

Though I was given this Tank top for review, I was not compensated monetarily in any way. All opinions are my own and 100% honest.

9 comments:

  1. Great post Becky. Your shirt is super cute and of course my favorite color. Pink!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet there are some really cute Bachelorette and Honeymoon shirts! I'm going to check them out.

    Thanks for your thoughtful review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pink! It's so great when company's carry attractive clothes in larger sizes - most of us aren't stick figures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh I like it! I love pink! Looks good on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've not heard of this site before so glad I found your review so I can check them out.

    ReplyDelete

Love This? Share It!