Choosing a Car Seat



When we first found out we were going to have the Booper, we were elated. We jumped into getting prepared. Everything we would need to do to our house, everything I would need to do to be healthy, everything we would just need. I have to admit grabbing that little scanner at the baby store, and zapping everything blue, cute or whatever my mom thought we would need was so much fun. When it came to picking out the Boop's first car seat, I had no clue where to start. I will admit I picked one simply because it was a name brand, and in my favorite color green.

Time passed, as it does so quickly, and we found the Boop had out grew his carrier seat. Then decision time kicked in, this time I was slightly better informed. I knew I wanted something called a convertible, this is a seat that will grow with your child as they go from facing backward to facing forward. I knew I wanted something safe, and he had to be comfortable. The 2012 Britax Marathon 70 G3 happens to have all that and more!

 I know I used to have problems with the Booper's buckle falling back in his seat, then I would have to dig around under him to try and find it to hook him in. If you are parent, then you KNOW what I'm talking about! The seat from Britax features an EZ belt buckle that keeps the buckle in forward position to keep your child from sitting on the buckle, and to help you not have to dig and find it every time. Nice, right?
Now it comes is some pretty colors, but it also has some amazing safety features. That is the whole point to car seats, cute is good, but safe is well....everything. Because, when it comes to a Booper, he's a one-of-a-kind! Buckle up, and keep them safe. ~Becky

See Disclosure

1 comment:

  1. Love this review! Great Job!!It's so important to make sure all carseats keeps your children safe!

    ReplyDelete

Love This? Share It!