Brio pulls in at The Mommy Island station!

When the great people at Schylling confirmed they wanted to have the Booper help me with another review. I was happy. Then I read we would be reviewing the Classic Figure 8 Train Set from Brio, I was thrilled. The Booper LOVES trains, and I knew he was going to die when we opened the one from Schylling. Our full review will be coming soon, but I just couldn't wait to share some of the first pictures of the Booper when I pulled the Brio set from the outer packaging.


He was ecstatic with raised eyebrows asking, "Me, Mommy?" I let him know yes, it was just for him. He was squealing with delight. The choo-choo noises echoed through our whole house as I didn't even have time to take it to his room. He set everything up right in our hallway. The Booper played, and played and played some more the train went round and back again. He even tested taking it around the figure 8 backwards, or "Backy" as he says it. Later in the evening my husband and I were in our room, and the Booper came in with pieces of the track. It wasn't long before we had it set up on our bed, and we were both watching the engine and two cars whir around the track with engineer Boop in charge. When playing with trains, I don't care how old you are...you just have to go... chugga chugga choo-choo! Don't you?



See Disclosure

6 comments:

  1. I love this train set!!! Can't wait for your review. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness, love this post! How cute Becky and such a handsome fellow. I agree it wouldn't be the same if we didn't say it...chugga chugga choo choo. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol he's so cute! Can't wait for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Looks like he is having a ball. My son wants a train set for christmas. I am going to check this out! Great review.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My 3 year old would love to try Brio!

    ReplyDelete

Love This? Share It!