- 1 package of Beef Stew Meat
- 1.5 lbs small Potatoes
- 1 package frozen diced onions with seasonings (this was extra lazy on my part I didn't want to slice onions)
- 1 package frozen mixed veggies (carrots, red and yellow peppers, once again very lazy)
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Mustard *added when put in cooker
- 2 cups Water *added when put in cooker
- Extra Seasoning to taste
So the day I was making these bags for the freezer I did multiple bags, and I just added each ingredient to the all the bags at a time.
Pull out your gallon sized freezer bags, and date them.
I layered the Potatoes, then the Veggies, Onions/Seasonings, then the Stew Meat. I drizzled about 2 Tablespoons of Worcestershire over the mix before sealing the bags.
When I was ready to use one of my lazy freezer cooking bags. I pulled out my slow cooker and set it to 4 hours on High.(slow cooker settings may vary)
I ran warm water over my bag to loosen it from the contents. I dumped it all in the cooker making sure the Meat was on bottom. Then I added the water, mustard, a drizzle more of worcestershire sauce, and seasoning (pepper mill). I stirred twice while cooking then a few times before serving.
Extra Lazy Hint: If you really don't want to think about seasoning this you can just add a Beef Stew seasoning packet or Beef Boullion, just make sure to add the appropiate amount of water.
We enjoyed the flavors of this dish, and I can't wait to make my easy meal again!
What meals do you make when you want to be lazy?