Disclosure: Lori was given this product free for the purpose of review all views and opinions are her own honest evaluations. See Disclosure.I recently received a package from Diner Wear. They make stylish dining scarves to wear while eating to protect against stains on your clothing. As I pulled the red Cravaat from the mailing envelope, I noted it was carefully wrapped in tissue paper and packaged in a matching red tulle bag. I was pleasantly surprised by the material-a soft micro-suede made of 100% polyester-totally machine washable, and the generous length and coverage it had as I put it around my neck. I remembered to snap a few pictures along the way, as I was so excited to get it opened and put it on!
My first thoughts about the product were:
- Anyone can just put this on before they go into a restaurant and no one will know it's a "bib".
- It would make a nice gift for anyone since it already comes in a pretty tulle bag.
- It looks like the scarves that are so popular in fashion right now.
- Many colors are available, so you can get one of each color to coordinate with all of your clothing.
- They could use them in nursing homes instead of those undignified bibs with the clips.
On a recent outing to our favorite restaurant, I decided to wear my new Cravaat Dining Scarf. Luckily I did because I not only dropped some pasta in red sauce on myself, but I spilled some coffee as well! I wiped off the excess mess I had created and tossed it into the washing machine when we got home. I was impressed at how well the stains came out-I couldn’t even see where they had been! At only $19.95, I will definitely be telling friends and family about the Cravaat Dining Scarf. Thank you Diner Wear for sending me such an awesome product! ~Lori
Enter the Diner Wear Giveaway!
Diner Wear wants to share one of their Cravaat Dining Scarves in Red with one of The Mommy Island readers. If you would love to save your clothing from drips and spills enter for your chance to win the Cravaat in Red. Open to readers World Wide, 18 years and older. Entry is simple just use the rafflecopter below. Good Luck!
The Mommy Island is not responsible for prize fulfillment. See Disclosure.