Lovely Holiday Centerpieces In A Hurry

This is an affiliate post clicking on links within this post help to support this site. Thanks! Happy Holidays! 

I love going to a party or event where things have a theme or you can just tell your host has planned ahead. There's something about having a place card with my name on it that just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. I think everyone is very busy so sometimes we think of planning things like centerpieces and place cards are reserved for weddings and receptions only, but this video will show you how to make 2 gorgeous centerpieces and 3 different place card ideas in just 30 minutes! If you're like me you can take these ideas and make a few adjustments to fit your unique style. Enjoy!  Watch The How-To Video

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love This? Share It!