This Little Piggy Turned Purple- Holiday Day Gift Guide 2013

Amanda received this product free for the purpose of review, all views and opinions are her own honest evaluations. See Disclosure. Happy Holidays! 
I’m not much into painting my toes or fingers but having a daughter brings out the more feminine side of me. I’m really a tomboy at heart who enjoys the occasional manicure and pedicure. Miss C just loves to pick out her own clothes, have her hair brushed and pick out which pretty color to paint her tootsies! She really enjoyed being able to choose from a selection of Piggy Paint colors that were her very own.



What is Piggy Paint?
Fingernail polish for kids of course! Developed by a mom who didn’t want her kids to ingest harmful toxins, Piggy Paint is free of chemicals and water-based. No more worries of your kids putting their fingers in their mouths and eating something unnatural since Piggy Paint is ‘Natural as Mud’.We received the Color Me Happy gift set and it comes in a cute box with the nail polishes wrapped in pink tissue paper. The colors included are: Sometimes Sweet, Jazz It Up, Dragon Tears, Girls Rule!, Forever Fancy, Mac-n-Cheese Please, Ice Cream Dream, and Tea Party for Two. All of those amazing colors and I just knew Miss C would go straight for the purple!She had so much fun picking out a color for each foot and hand. She chose Forever Fancy and Girls Rule! for her left and right feet and mom had fun painting. The polish went on smoothly with no lumps. I only did one coat since I was sure the next day she’d want a different color. I have enough trouble painting my own toes and you would think painting a toddler’s would be difficult. Well she was still as can be and I still could not manage to paint just one toe without getting it on her skin. As you can see we managed to paint her fingers too. Again, still as still can be but I somehow managed to smudge some blue. I also managed to paint red on top of the blue but I did blue on her left hand last. We’ll have daddy try and see if he does any better! We had a lot of fun though and can’t wait to test the other colors.

Buy Piggy Paint online or on Amazon! Connect with Piggy Paint on Facebook and Twitter!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Love This? Share It!