Raising The Cup To Working Moms!

I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Sturm Foods, Inc.
 I received a promotional item and product samples as a thank you for participating”.
Being a work at home mom I don't have the chance to drive by the coffee house on my way to work, but since I do have a single cup brewing system I don't miss getting my morning cup of coffee. There's something so pleasant about just sitting and reading the news (or facebook updates) in the morning with my hands wrapped around my favorite mug full of delicious coffee.

 When I'm lucky I might even snag a second cup of Caza Trail's delightful single serve Donut Shop Blend before the Booper comes bouncing into the room to start his day. You'll find this delicious Donut Shop blend and discover 24 other Caza Trail varieties on their Amazon Page. Moms don't have to miss out on premium coffee when Caza Trail makes it so easy with their single serving sizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love This? Share It!