Luck Be A Baby- A Bow On Top With Girlie Glue

I received the below mentioned product free in exchange for this post, all views and opinions are my own. See Disclosure. 
Moms of baby girls have all the fun! I'm always whining when I spot adorable trends in baby gear for little girls since I'm the mom of a rambunctious little boy. Don't get me wrong I love my little man, but the posh accessories for girls they have now give me baby fever for a daughter! I've discovered so many new and lovely things for babies, some really innovative products that make me wonder why no one thought of it before now. The next baby product on our Luck Be A Baby event is one of those products that makes me smile.
My friends have so much fun dressing up their little girls with little tu-tus and lacy dresses. Some of my friends have used those big head bands but I've heard a few say they don't want a bow bigger than their baby's head. The only problem with putting accessories in a baby's hair is their hair tends to be too fine, and bows slip right out. There is a new accessory glue that is made especially for keeping those cute little bows in place- Girlie Glue!
Girlie Glue is made of Agave nectar and other all natural ingredients. It's safe, one hundred percent honey-free and washes away with water. I had to do a little test myself with the Booper's help to see how well it would work before giving this to my friend for her baby girl. I know I used too much in the photo up above because surprisingly this stuff holds really well. It was the consistency of hot glue, but no odor and of course no heat. When the Boop was tired of having something glued in his hair I simply took a wet cloth and the glue dissolved easily. The test was a success and now I would happily recommend Girlie Glue to any of my friends with darling baby girls who are tired of using bands and clips.
Girlie Glue also offers adorable baby sized bows and flowers to adorn your little princess and their prices are very reasonable. You may purchase a tube of Girlie Glue or packages of bows and flowers on their site for less than $6 each. Girlie Glue is the perfect baby shower gift or just to shower the little cutie in your life!

Connect with Girlie Glue on social media:


8 comments:

  1. I wish Girlie Glue was around when my girls were little. I remember bows constantly falling out of their hair nothing would work like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the neatest thing - I've never heard of anything like it! Totally going to have to remember this if our little sprout is a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the neatest invention. I want it for my 65-year-old self!

    slehan at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These girlie Glue designs to put on the babies head is so cute and really colorful! I wish I would have done this when I had my little girl She would have been so cute with one of these on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoever designed this is a genius....so much better than scotch tape, which is what my mother used on my very fine hair when I was little.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this! my LO didnt have much hair and she couldve used this. i love that it make it possible for girls without hair to wear sweet bows

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would have loved to had this when my daughter was little..... she had the opposite problem. Her hair was so thick from day 1 that those little baby clips would just pop right back open.

    ReplyDelete

Love This? Share It!