Luck Be A Baby- Plush Blankets From Minky Couture

Tonya received this product in exchange for her honest opinions. All views and opinions are her own. See Disclosure. 
As we expect our fourth boy in less than six weeks we may have our hands full, I mean buckets full of clothes and pretty much every hand my down possible we still want some new special items for our precious baby. Minky Couture sent me a beautiful blanket for my baby boy. The blanket is soft and silky, perfect to wrap up my sweet boy when he arrives. Minky Couture plush baby blankets are absolutely the best and of course, I only want the best for any of my children.
Minky Couture and the owner, Sandi Hendry, started in 2009 out of the trunk of a car selling their first 100 blankets. They now have a store front and an online boutique as well as being able to order over the phone. They have over 30 seamstresses that sew each blanket as it's ordered and come in any size that you would need, not just for babies. You can buy any size blanket you want from infant to twin to king size. You can custom make your blanket by choosing a print side, a solid side, a ruffle and a size. Aside from being the absolute softest blanket I've ever felt in my life, all of them are made here in the USA.

Catch Minky Couture in action with their latest photo shoot video. So adorable!


You can see the available designs Minky Couture offers by visiting their website. While ordering enter code blog40 to save 40% on your ENTIRE site purchase!!!

Let's support Minky Couture by following them on Facebook and Twitter.



11 comments:

  1. I love that you can customize any size. We love minky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that these are made in the USA and that they are so customizable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! They offer pretty much everything you could want to customize. I really like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These blankets are so beautiful! I love that you can customize them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that these are such soft blankets and are made to order in the USA. I like to get one of these amazing blankets for my nephew!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never seen these in person but looking at the pictures you can just see the softness with them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. May have lost my comment but what I said was I have never seen these in person but looking at them, you can just see the softness in them

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that they are made here in the USA!! They look so soft :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that the business started out selling out of a car trunk.... they sure have come a long way, haven't they?

    ReplyDelete
  10. These look like such luxurious blankets for baby!

    ReplyDelete

Love This? Share It!