I received the below mentioned product free in exchange for this post, all views and opinions are my own. See Disclosure.
Thankfully we now know not to use anything with Lavender and we have the Cool Mist Humidifier from Crane.
There are several reasons I love Crane's Green Drop Cool Mist Humidifier, one being very obvious is the color! Green is one of my favorite colors, and it just so happens the Booper loves green too. Second I love the drop design it's so sleek and contemporary it doesn't look like medical equipment it looks like part of the room decor. Running for about twenty-four hours it's really easy to use and refill each day. The Booper loves the very soft noise it makes while running just above a whisper. It's great that this can be used year-round since the cool mist won't heat up his bedroom on warmer nights in the Summer. (Not that we've had to worry about that yet!) Sitting on the white side table in his room this humidifier looks like a colorful rain drop sending out a nice mist helping to keep the Booper's skin and nose moist all night. The top piece on the humidifier can be adjusted to angle towards his bed at night and to the middle of his room the rest of the day.
The Drop Cool Mist Humidifier features:
- Ultrasonic Cool Mist Operation
- Increases Air Moisture For Easier Breathing And A Good Night's Rest
- 0.9 Gallon Water Tank Runs For Up To 24 Hours
- Mists Up To 2.3 Gallons Of Moisture Per Day
- Effectively Humidifies Rooms Up To 250 Square Feet
- Auto Shut Off Safety Sensor
- Uses Less Energy Than A Standard Household Light Bulb
- Does Not Require A Filter
- 9 Available Colors
Get Social With Crane On Facebook and Twitter.