Spring In My Steps With White Mountain Shoes

I received the products mentioned below free for the purpose of review, all views and opinions are my own honest evaluations. See Disclosure. 
If there was ever a Winter I was ready to put behind me it would be this one! Just looking at all the Spring fashions and bright designs has me excited for warmer weather. When selecting my choices from White Mountain Shoes wedges were the style of the day. I chose two lovely pairs of trendy sandals that have warm weather written all over them. Of course the warm weather hasn't arrived here in Indiana yet, so pardon the snow and ice in the background of my picture.

As you may know I have a love affair with the color brown, most of my wardrobe reflects my favorite natural tones so the Risso Brown Sandal was an easy choice. This thong style wedge is made with a semi-stretchy material that makes these comfortable. I was drawn in by the sparkle, these wedges have bling! It's a subdued sparkle that won't distract from your outfit but just enough to really make these shoes stand out.
Needing to add some color and brighten things up the Banner Wedge in Coral had me at hello! These make me taller than I'm used to, since I haven't wore much of heal for a long time. The bands on these wedges are stretchy and have lots of give, but not so much I felt I would break my neck. If you know what I mean. The metal rivets on the side add simple detail that give these wedges character. Surprisingly comfortable for something out of my comfort zone these are going to be one of my new favorites and I'm dying to wear them out and about!

This being my second time to work with White Mountain Shoes I feel I must mention that their service has been incredible. The quality of each pair of shoes from White Mountain has exceeded my expectations. The boots I received back during our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide were my favorite shoes for the cold weather, now I have my new favorites for warm weather.

Discover your favorite pair of shoes waiting for you at White Mountain Shoes!
Follow White Mountain Shoes On Social Media:

34 comments:

  1. Good to know they have good service

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that the shoes are comfortable but also fashionable. I really need some for my vacation in July!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like so many of their styles. They are such nice shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my first pair of work shoes were white mountain and I have loved them ever since

    ReplyDelete
  5. My first pick is going to be from the New Spring arrival called BOUNTIFUL BLACK SANDAL! They are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are so many gorgeous sandals and shoes at White Mountain. I had never heard of this company, but I have fallen in love with the Spring Collection for 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the shoes and the color! I'm glad to hear that they are comfy as well as stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's very important to me that my shoes are comfortable. These sound like they are and look good too. Thanks for the review and pics!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These shoes look so comfortable and I love all of the colors they offer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh those are both so cute! I love that coral color! Perfect for spring! I wear alot of browns too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love natural shades of brown in shoes too, and I like the extra pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
  12. White Mountain Shoes has so many great casual shoes that fit into any wardrobe. I just love their styles.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the coral sandals, they are definitely my style. This company looks like they sell some fine high quality shoes. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those coral sandals are so great! That color and style gets me in the mood for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just got some White Mountain moccasins, and I have to say they are seriously my favorite shoes ever. I love the quality!

    ReplyDelete
  16. They have the most adorable shoes and a great selection that my daughters and I would want. Thanks for bringing this company to light.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have a serious weakness for shoes, especially sandals! These are so cute. I've never shopped at White Mountain before but I am just loving their selection!

    ReplyDelete
  18. They have some really nice styles and affordable too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love all the cute styles and they look so comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  20. It's great to know they have such good service. I have purchased White Mountain shoes at stores and love them. Thanks for the great information.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm glad to learn about White Mountain shoes and thrilled with their selection of moccassins! I love moccassins and didn't know that cute ones could be purchased anywhere anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  22. BOUQUET PINK SANDAL is my favorite, over the years i have turned into a girly girl who loves pink. I can not get enough pink clothing and accessories. They look comfortable too which is a great added bonus

    ReplyDelete
  23. These shoes look great on you! They have some really cute styles!

    ReplyDelete
  24. These are both super cute and they all look so comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thos banner wedge from White Mountain shoes are beautiful, they look comfortable on your feet and I can imagine wearing them with jeans, shorts or summery dresses. Thank you for sharing this review

    ReplyDelete
  26. I hadn't heard of this company before, but definitely will be checking them out since I love their sandals. Looks like you also like them, and they look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I keep getting errors from blogger so hope this isn't a duplicate submission-but anyways, those shoes look great on you and look comfortable as well! I hadn't heard of this company before, but will definitely be checking them out as I love their sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love their shoes and they have some many different types to pick from

    ReplyDelete
  29. Cute! I really like the coral wedges. They look so comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love the variety of shoes they have on their site

    sibabe64 at ptd dot net

    ReplyDelete
  31. So cute! I really love the Risso sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  32. The red cross overs are super cute on you! They look comfy too!
    Grerat review...thanks for making me aware of another fantastic shoes company!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love the thicker bands, they don't look like they would dig in!

    ReplyDelete

Love This? Share It!