Exclusive: Peter Som DesigNation Collection At Kohl's

I participated in this campaign for Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Kohl’s. I received a gift card as a thank you for participating”.See Disclosure.
When I'm looking for the latest trends in fashion Kohl's is my favorite shopping destination. I'm delighted to announce their partnership with renowned American Fashion Designer Peter Som! This exclusive collection designed by Peter Som for DesigNation was inspired by St. Barths and features lovely flowing floral fabrics and bold stripes. Relaxed yet powerful, I love how he pulled the feel of St. Barths into this line making style easy breezy.Want to be one of the first to shop the new Peter Som collection for DesigNation line? RSVP to Kohls Peter Som Watch and Shop Google Hangout happening live on April 4th at 12pm EST. If you love this collection- pin them from the Peter Som DesigNation Pinterest board! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love This? Share It!