Powerful Clean With ToiletTree Products

When we received this power toothbrush free for review, my husband was excited to brush his teeth and share his opinions. I have the opportunity to try lots of products but every once in a while there's something Jim really takes interest with and this Rechargeable Toothbrush from ToiletTree Products caught his eye. We are both coffee drinkers, but he definitely consumes more than I do since he always has a pot going at work. He needs a little extra help with cleaning away all the evidence of being a coffee lover.


Jim's Thoughts: After using the Rechargeable Toothbrush just a few times I could see a difference around my gum line. The handle was comfortable and I could feel that my back teeth were getting cleaner than with my standard toothbrush. I like the black design of the toothbrush and that it came with a replacement bush to use when this one gets worn out. The charging base is small and doesn't take up much counter space. Setting up the toothbrush was easy I didn't really need the included instructions. It does include a travel battery operated toothbrush, but Becky took that for herself. Now in two minutes of brushing I can clean away a day of drinking coffee. This is a great toothbrush for men or women!

ToiletTree Products offer a selection of useful personal care tools that will make your teeth brighter and skin smoother along with bathroom and travel accessories. The Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush With Charging Base-PLUS the Travel Sonic Toothbrush features:
  • Sleek Ergonomic Design
  • Waterproof For Use In The Shower
  • 2 Minute Auto Timer
  • BPA-FREE And FDA Approved
  • 8,800 Oscillations Per Minute
  • 2 Brush Modes- Clean And Sensitive
  • 18,000 RPM Of Power
  • Retails For $79.95
  • Color Choices: Black or White
Connect with ToiletTree Products on Facebook and Twitter




1 comment:

  1. I havent used these products before but they look effective. I like how you can use it in the shower too!

    ellen beck

    ReplyDelete

Love This? Share It!