Colorful Comforters From Brylane Home {Review}

 I received the below mentioned product free for the purpose of an honest review. See Disclosure.
The Booper is all boy, and if you ask his favorite video game he will not hesitate to tell you he LOVES the Super Mario Brothers. I love that we can play the Mario video games as a family and have lots of fun together. As our little guy grows the old baby quilts and covers just won't cover him any more. I remember the first night I realized he was much taller than I had noticed. I kept trying to cover him with his favorite blanky and he kept saying he was still cold. Suddenly I realized his feet were sticking out. It was like he grew over night! When he moved to the full sized bed my flowered pink comforter just wouldn't work so we chose a beautiful reversible comforter from Brylane Home.

Brylane Home offers a vast selection of gorgeous bedding to freshen your bedroom. We chose the Studio Bedding collection since I loved the simple style. I let the Booper help choose the color and he liked the Marine and Ocean blue comforter. When our comforter from Brylane Home arrived it was true to color and so soft! We also received the matching blue pillow shams, and they are just as soft and comfy as the comforter.(mario toys and pillow not included) The Studio collection is available in fourteen different color choices.  I think we chose the perfect shade for the Booper's room since it goes perfectly with the children's sheets he already had. The Studio comforter is so plush and soft (you can see the thickness in the top photo) it helps keep the Booper warm through the night without being too stuffy for warm weather. This very simple reversible bedding collection works great because with all the color choices you can find pieces that will work with what you already own.

Add some color to your bedroom with Brylane Home bedding! We've had this Studio Comforter for a while now and it's been through several washes and still looks and feels amazing! Find this and many other wonderful products to make your house a home at Brylane Home
For The Latest News And Promotions Get Social With Brylane Home:

3 comments:

  1. I have been looking at some of their comforters. I just wasn't sure how well they would hold up. Yours looks great after going through the washer. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really looks sturdy and it looks as if it would last for many years. Nice looking comforter and I love this company.

    ellen beck

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love bedding -- so many pretty designs! I checked out Brylane's site and the Dynasty set appealed to me. Other than appearance, comforters need to be soft(vs scratchy) and durable(stands up to heavy use and multiple washing w/o fading, fraying, and pilling) From your review, Brylane meets my requirements in a comforter.

    ReplyDelete

Love This? Share It!