Ready For Baby With Purex & One Step Ahead

I may receive a promotional item in exchange for this post. See Disclosure.
Getting ready for a new baby is a big job, and I remember when I was in the "nesting" phase. I got a little crazy worried my baby would fall down our stairs and I had to have the perfect baby gate. I asked friends and family where to go and one of my cousins told me about OneStepAhead and all the cool baby safety products they sell. I was able to order some useful items and some fun baby gear too. If you're an expecting parent who's trying to get ready for baby and perhaps you need some safety items or need to wash up all those tiny little outfits then you're going to love this event! Purex is giving away a Year's Supply of Purex Baby Detergent and Purex Crystals for baby- plus $1,000 Gift Certificate to OneStepAhead!
Details:
One lucky winner will receive (1) $1,000 Gift Certificate to OneStepAhead, (1) Year's Supply of Purex Baby Detergent, and (1) Year's Supply of Purex Crystals for baby.

Closing: This sweepstakes will close on July 31, 2014 at 3:00pm PST.

Don't miss out- ENTER HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love This? Share It!