Gorgeous Surprise Jewelry From Prize Candle

I received the Prize Candle for review, all views and opinions are my own. See Disclosure.
This was my first experience with a fun Prize Candle. I've noticed the blog posts and read some reviews myself and thought it would be cool, but I had no idea how much the curiosity would kill me. Prize Candles are the latest trend in gifts with a mystery prize. Everyone loves a good mystery and how fun is it to buy someone a present of a candle that contains a hidden prize? Not only do you get a sweet smelling candle you get a prize to keep long after the candle has burned out. These natural soy candles each contain a special hidden prize with a value of up to $5,000! Now you understand why I couldn't wait for that candle to burn down low enough to reveal my prize pouch. Luckily for my after about 4 hours my prize was half-way exposed so I could open the pouch to reveal my prize.
Inside my prize pod was a small baggy that contained a beautiful ring with a green gemstone. Green just happens to be my favorite color so Woohoo! There's a small paper that explains how to find out the value of your prize on their website. I entered my unique code to discover my ring was valued at $10. I didn't get the $5,000 ring, but the excitement and anticipation was so much fun it didn't even matter. Even my son got into the excitement of waiting for my prize to be uncovered by the soft wax of my candle. The ring fit me perfectly so that was also a fun surprise.
I received the Adriatic Fig scented candle for review which was not my favorite scent. My husband and son both thought it smelled good so perhaps it's more of a manly scent? I seem to like candles scented with cinnamon really well, so I would probably like the Pumpkin Spice scent from Prize Candle. They offer a Congrats candle and Sweet Girl or Sweet Boy candles which would be a fun gift for a friend who just had a baby. Sometimes it's fun to take the new mom a gift. I know push presents are becoming a big thing. I didn't need a gift from my friends after having my son, but it was such a nice gesture to get a small gift just for me. Trust me when I say once you've burned your candle and found your prize you're going to be hooked to Prize Candle!

Visit their site to purchase your own Prize Candle for just $25 and you can be a #PrizeDigger too! Be sure to follow on Facebook and Twitter so you'll know when the new candle are released!

4 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to buy one of these candles. I have just been to cheap after seeing your pretty ring I may have to just go for it. Thanks for sharing
    Holly W

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it would be fun to get or give one of these candles. You just never know what you will find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how fun! Id love to have one of these and see what i get. even a $10 piece would be fun. great find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought one and after I smelled the candle and got my ring, I promptly ordered a few more. The ring is a lot of fun but I really enjoy the candles.

    ReplyDelete

Love This? Share It!