Refreshing Body Wash From Dial

I received the bodywash mentioned below for review through Purex Insiders. All views and opinions are my own. See Disclosure. 
Do you need a little pick-me-up in the morning to get you going on your day? Dial has a NEW refreshing body wash that will fire up your senses! I'm a huge fan of coconut scents so this new Dial scent makes me think of Summer and Summer makes me happy! The New Dial Coconut Water Refreshing Mango body wash came to retailers in July perfect timing since my birthday is in July I took it as a sign. For people with dry skin nothing can be worse than stepping out of the shower and needing to lather a bottle of lotion on your skin immediately. Dial body wash moisturizes my skin and leaves my skin (and bathroom) smelling like a tropical paradise!

If you're looking to join the new Coconut Water trend then pick a bottle of Dial Coconut Water refreshing mango body wash today! Follow Dial on Facebook for fun news and promotions!


6 comments:

  1. I haven't tried this yet but have heard some good things about it.
    Holly W

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great. I think it would work well and smell so good. i love coconut products

    ReplyDelete
  3. We use Dial body wash. I haven't tried the Coconut Water with refreshing mango. I love the smell of mango's! I am going to have to look for it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i not used this one i do use lkiquid

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like coconut smells also. This sounds like a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coconut is a great scent and very nice for a body was. Pick me ups are always nice in the mornings, and what a great way to get one. Sounds like a good wash.

    ReplyDelete

Love This? Share It!