Sweet And Simple Back To School Mornings With Kauffman's Fruit Farm

I received the product mentioned below free for the purpose of review, all views and opinions are my own. See Disclosure.
It's funny how the simple things in life can be the sweetest. Heading off to school for the first time ever the Booper is growing up so fast. He loves helping me in the kitchen and one of our favorite things to make together is french toast. We have our own recipe perfected to be just the way we like and I didn't think it could be any better. Kauffman's sent us some of their Apple Butter Spread and Strawberry Jam to try, and the first thing we tasted them on? Our french toast of course! 

Kauffman's All Natural Strawberry Jam is sweet and simple and exactly what you would want from a jam. The Booper didn't want to spread his Jam on the toast so he had me cut his into triangles so he could dip and dunk into strawberry sweetness. Like a lot of kids I know the Booper loves to dip his food. I never thought of dipping my toast in Jam but I guess it tastes the same either way! 
Kauffman's Apple Butter Spread with sugar and spice tasted oh so nice! Perfect on biscuits, french toast or regular toast this spread reminded me of my great-grandmother. I never actually tasted her apple butter but my mom always went on and on about how great it was, so while enjoying Kauffman's Apple Butter I imagined grandma's had to be something as sweet. 

You'll find Kauffman's Farms in the heart of Pennsylvania's Dutch country where their nearby orchards produce over 135 different varieties of tree fruits. The family owned business has been turning those fruits into delicious fruit butters and jams for more than 100 years. Discover the simple pleasure of spreading Kauffman's old fashioned fruit butters on your child's morning toast before going to school. Perhaps even let them dip their toast? 

Follow Kauffman's Fruit Farm on Facebook for product news and promotions! 


22 comments:

  1. This is nice looks good like to try this

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love apple butter and tend to buy it in the fall. I never thought to have it on french toast. I usually have it on toast for breakfast. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have made apple butter before and I love mine on toast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love apple butter and strawberry jam. I have had strawberry jam on french toast before but have never tried apple butter on it before. The next time I have apple butter I will try it on french toast. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love, love apple butter. I would love to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have NEVER tried apple butter, but it sounds yummy! I need to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to try this apple butter on my waffles. It sounds really good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never think to use anything but syrup on waffles and French toast! What a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love having apple butter like a special treat, and that strawberry jam pictured above looks simply delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have heard great things about this company.This sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love apple butter on toast. My friend makes it herself and shares it so I don't have to buy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky You! Friends that share are the best kind to have! :)

      Delete
  12. My family loves apple butter and this looks so delicious..

    jweezie43[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love using apple butter on pork roast!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Apple butter is delicious and this review of Kauffman's was very appetizing, I can just picture it on some hot buttered biscuits or perhaps a piece of toast, thank you for this review.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Their apple butter is fabulous, but its their cider that's really incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Apple Butter is my favorite. I would love to try Kauffman's Apple Butter Spread. It looks so dark and thick like my mom used to make it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. My Mother made apple butter but this looks better. I would love to try Kauffman's Apple Butter Spread it looks better the jelly.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really like apple butter. I tried to make my own but it took a long time and was a lot of work.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like the idea of family owned and tasting fresh and real. Our apple orchard closed, and we love good apple butter. Will have to look into this. Perfect for toast in the morning or a nice snack on biscuits.

    ReplyDelete
  20. These do sound good. I know that when I was a kid, if a sandwich wasn't cut the right way or the crusts on or off, it didn't "taste" the same, or so it seemed! Dunking the toast sounds good, I should try it!

    ReplyDelete

Love This? Share It!