Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Max 2: White House Hero Now Available On Blu-Ray!

Warner Bros. Home Entertainment provided me with a free copy of the DVD I reviewed in this Blog Post. The opinions I share are my own.
We just love watching movies as a family. As the Booper gets older it's, even more, fun to watch a movie with him as he can get into the plot and characters with us. We were excited to receive Max 2: White House Hero since I knew it would be a fun story we could all enjoy. Both our kids really love animals and the Booper gets into the fact that Max is a hero, and it just happens my grandmother's dog's name is Max as well. 


Duty calls again, and our hero dog Max returns to action in "Max 2: White House Hero."  His new assignment brings him to Washington, D.C. to serve on the U.S. president's Secret Service detail. When a foreign leader arrives with his precocious daughter Alex (Francesca Capaldi), tensions arise between both countries.  First Son TJ (Zane Austin), along with Max and Alex, uncover a dangerous plot that puts both kids and both nations in jeopardy. A highly-sensitive mission will push Max’s specialized skills, intelligence and loyalty to the test. Own it now on Digital HD Now, Blu-ray™ and DVD!

Watch the trailer here! 


16 comments:

  1. I watched the movie already. It was a good family movie. I did like the first one better however.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a great movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are always looking for good family movies to watch together. We loved the first Max movie and we can't wait to see this one! I watched the trailer. Max got his man without the help of the other two gentlemen. Max, forever the hero!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have watched these with my great grandkids. They really enjoyed it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We seen the first Max movie and liked it. We haven't seen the sequel yet, but we will. We love movies about animals!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My son wants to see this movie. It looks like it will be a great family movie! We have not seen the first one yet. :( Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Should be a good movie! Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like an awesome film for the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My granddaughter loves movies with animals especially dogs. This is one to put on the list.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This will be our next to watch on family movie night. We saw the first and it was enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We haven't seen the first max yet. Looks cute though.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i think my grandkids would really enjoy watching this one

    ReplyDelete
  13. Max 2: White House Hero looks like a movie that my whole family would enjoy, especially my 2 granddaughters. We love movies with animals in them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think my granddaughters would really like this movie.

    ReplyDelete
  15. My nephew would get a kick out of this movie.

    slehan at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete

Love This? Share It!