Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Clean Without Chemicals This Holiday With HomeRight

This post is sponsored by HomeRight. All views and opinions are my own. HomeRight is responsible for prize fulfillment. 

As we welcome the new month of November we start to think of the holiday season. With the holidays, people tend to travel more and visit relatives. If you're planning to host guests this holiday season you might be doing some fall/winter deep cleaning around the house. More and more we're learning how harmful some household cleaners can be so you might be looking for a "cleaner" way to clean! Check out the SteamMachine from HomeRight and enter for a chance to win one below. 

The SteamMachine 53 from HomeRight leaves behind no chemical residue and kills 99% of all germs and bacteria including e-Coli, salmonella, and staph. Use the steam mop to disinfect your hard floor surfaces such as tile, vinyl, and linoleum. The high pressurized steam blasts the surface and the cleaning pad wipes the surface clean. The SteamMachine canister comes equipped with two wheels to move with you as you clean. The SteamMachine uses pressurized, high temperature, steam to loosen and dissolve dirt, grease, grime and kill bacteria. 8 Piece accessory pack included with this model SteamMachine. Steam cleaning made easy- just add water!

Enter The Giveaway!
One lucky entrant selected by the entry form will receive the HomeRight SteamMachine Model 53! (ARV $150) Open to readers in the US, 18 years and older. Open for entry from 11/1-11/30/17 at 11:59pm EST. The winner will have 24 hours to respond to the notification email to claim this prize or a new winner will be selected. Be sure to scroll down and hop along our This and That event for more prizes all valued at $50 and up! Start your holiday wish list here!

a Rafflecopter giveaway









35 comments:

  1. I like the Finish Max Paint Sprayer a whole lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in the market for a steam machine, but it'll have to wait till after the holidays. This sure would be nice to own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love the small spray shelter! The large one would be nice too! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would also like the Airless Paint Sprayers

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to have the Airless Paint Sprayer. Lots to paint.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the Airless Paint Sprayers. I HATE painting and this would make painting easier and faster!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could definitely make use of their PaintStick EZ-Twist Paint Roller Applicator on my next paint job! Thanks for the super giveaway opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like their Power-Flo Pro 2800 Airless Paint Sprayers also and could use one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to have the HomeRight Large Spray Shelter or even the small spray shelter. Thanks so much for the chance to win the Steam Machine. This is something that would get a good workout at my house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also like the Ionic Clean for windows.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like the airless paint sprayer.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the ElectroLight Fire Starter and Charcoal Starter.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I also like the Finish Max Paint Sprayer.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like the HomeRight Large Spray Shelter. This would be very helpful to me. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. my husband would like the Deck Pro 2-Gallon Tank Sprayer

    tiramisu392@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the Power-Flo Pro 2800 Airless Paint Sprayer.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I visited the website, and I also like the Ionic Clean
    MODEL: C800721.

    Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I also like the ElectroLight Fire Starter and Charcoal Starter. Thanks.
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you fo rthe giveawa, would loe to have this!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like the Digital Temperature Heat Gun.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would also like to have the medium duty paint sprayer.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I also like the Digital Temperature Heat Gun

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ooh Id love the spray shelter!! There's a patio set I want to repaint and a spray shelter would be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I like the small spray shelter. That is a great idea for when you want to touch something up and not have to worry about the wind or damaging your garage

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love https://www.homeright.com/homeright-dresser-challenge

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like the Deck Pro 1-Gallon Tank Sprayer

    ReplyDelete
  27. I also like the SteamMachine Plus.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'd like the electro light fire starter

    ReplyDelete
  29. I like the ElectroLight Fire Starter and Charcoal Starter.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Also like the Digital Temperature Heat Gun...

    ReplyDelete
  31. I would love to have the finish max paint sprayer.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Honestly, I love the paint stick with ez twist. Imagine how much easier painting rooms will be with it?! A dream come true.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I also like their HomeRight Light Duty Stain Sprayer

    ReplyDelete

Love This? Share It!