Get Your Kids Off The Couch With Laser X Micro Blasters!

I received products in exchange for this post. All views and opinions are my own. 
If there's one thing I can't stand hearing my 8-year-old say it's, "I'm bored." Hearing him whine about being bored literally makes my eye twitch. Now that school is out for summer break I've caught him on the couch vegging out with the tv when it's gorgeous outside. I won't have it. Growing up my mom never let us watch tv on a beautiful day we were sent outside to entertain ourselves and I want my kids to get outside and enjoy their time too. We recently received the Laser X Micro Blasters for review and we had a great time putting them to the test. 

Before having kids I loved going to an arcade and playing laser tag with my friends and later with my husband. I wouldn't mess around either, I like finding a good hiding spot and tagging my friends without them seeing me to try and get the highest score and I did get the highest score a few times too! The Laser X Micro Blasters give you that great gaming experience right at home in a simple to use format even younger players can understand. 

Micro Blasters are the newest addition to a line of products that includes: original Laser X, which blasts 200 feet; a Long-Range Blaster, which blasts 400 feet; and a Gaming Tower with 10 built-in games. 

Like other Laser X gear, Micro Blasters feature state-of-the-art lighting and sound effects that bring the excitement of a laser tag arena right to your own backyard. Strap a receiver onto your upper arm, and blast opponents up to 100 feet away. Reloading is easier than ever; Just press and hold the trigger.

All Laser X sets work together so games can have as few as two players – or the whole neighborhood can play together. This is great because we have lots of kids in our neighborhood that like to hang out in our yard! 


The 5-inch Laser X Micro Blasters fit easily into bags and backpacks and are great for games on-the-go! Laser X Micro Blasters may be small, but they deliver big fun. Just strap on a receiver and blast opponents up to 100 feet away!

Our son and his friends all had a great time taking turns playing and everyone seemed to pick up on the rules of play easily. The only problem the kids had was convincing me to let them have a turn. I hid upstairs in our house and was able to connect with the receiver on the Booper's arm a few times before he got me back. Lots of fun and the best part was this toy made him have to run to survive!

Micro Blasters are recommended for ages 6+ and retail for $29.99 for a double set and $14.99 to equip a single player. The game is available at GetLaserX.com and is coming soon to Walmart, Costco, and Target. With the great price-point and quality of these blasters, we would definitely purchase more of the Laser X line of products.

21 comments:

  1. This is a great idea to get the kids outside to play. Looks like it would be a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow they look like so much fun. I makes me wish I was a kid again. I was a TomBoy and played with water guns and cars with my brother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My niece & nephew would have a lot of fun with these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My son would really enjoy playing with this with his friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look like so much fun!! we have 4 children in the home here, & these would be a perfect activity for them to all play together! Thanks for this review of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. I showed this post to my son and now he wants one!

      Delete
    2. Your reviews are excellent! Wish you'd post more of them!

      Delete
    3. Thank you for audiobook month! Wish you would post more often as I enjoy your posts!

      Delete
  7. This looks fun! I think this would be something that the whole family could enjoy. It would definitely make some fun family nights!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These would be great for a birthday party (in the dark, of course!).

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks so fun! I love to play around and enjoy life.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My whole family would have fun with this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. No need to go so far to play laser tag now!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That looks like tons of fun!! I would have to play too!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wish I could have played some of these awesome laser games when I was young! I was healthier and had better reflexes then. My grandkids like playing paintball. It sounds something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those look right up my nephews' alley. They'd love playing Laser X.

    ReplyDelete

Love This? Share It!