Savings for all Students!

I remember when I was heading off to the college bookstore to buy my textbooks for the upcoming semester. I knew it would be expensive, but I thought, "What can I do, I have to have them for class?" I didn't know about an alternative, so I paid out huge amounts of money for a book I would use for just a short amount of time. I was able to sell back a few of them, but I got back such a small amount. I wondered if it was worth the effort of not highlighting and taking great care to keep them so nice.

I recently learned of a great site for students heading back to college, or for those going to college for the first time, Campus Book Rentals. Renting textbooks? This was a concept I had never heard of, or thought about. I couldn't believe the amount of money I could have saved, if I only knew then, what I know now. As the saying goes, "Hindsight is 20/20", but you don't need to have regrets of paying too much!
If I asked you, "Do you want to save money on your textbooks?", you would look at me like I was crazy. Everyone wants to save money on everything! Why not textbooks too?



Renting textbooks, what a great concept. With Campus Book Rentals shipping is free, and no worries since there is a 30 day risk-free guarantee. Time to use your book, part of studying is obviously using that textbook, so highlighting is fine with Campus Book Rentals. Nice, right?

  • Search for the book you need.
  • Rent your textbooks.

  • Save 40-90% off bookstore prices! 
  • Receive your textbooks - FREE shipping offered!

  • Use the book, it's okay to highlight! 
  • Return your textbooks - They Provide the Return Envelope and Shipping is FREE!!!


Their site is down to earth, and made for those of us who live in the real world. 
This video proves they have a great sense of humor.Watch if you dare!



Now for the bottom line, how Campus Book Rentals can affect your out of pocket expenses. Check out the great pricing on this textbook, and how easy it is to select your return date! I love how user friendly this site is. I don't want to spend hours in a book store searching for what I need. On Campus Book Rentals, I can search for my book, select the rental dates, add to my cart, have it sent straight to me, and start studying! 
Savings made easy, I'll take it. ~Becky

You might remember a post I did about Campus Book Rentals, and how great they are to donate to Operation Smile. Please read more about their donations here. 
~Becky

See Disclosure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love This? Share It!