Hi, I'm Becky the creator of this island retreat.
I'm a 38-year-old stay at home mom, who loves to travel with my family. I've been married to my guitar playing husband for 13 years. We have a very active 9-year-old son, we lovingly call Booper, and a 3-year-old daughter nicknamed Boopdi aka Sassy Miss. The Boopdi gets into everything, and keeps my life adventurous! Both of our children are growing up so fast, time really flies. We mourn the loss of our family pet, a terrier mix named Luna. I was able to adopt her from a great no-kill shelter almost 15 years ago. We now have a fluffy black cat we adopted in 2018, named C.C. aka Captain Cuddles.
My blog is my place to relax and enjoy "me time". I'm learning a lot about blogging and myself as I go. Something all my friends know about me, I love toys. I never want to grow up! I still get excited to see new toys coming out, and I tend to spoil the kids because I have just as much fun with a new toy as they do. Seeing the look on their faces when we get a new toy will never get old.
About The Blog
The Mommy Island is a family-friendly blog that does reviews on products and hosts giveaways. All reviews are my 100% true and my honest opinion. I am interested in reviewing Electronics, E-books, Movies, Food Products, Kitchen Appliances, Children's books/Toys, Beauty products, Adult/Children's clothing, accessories, and anything I feel would be of good use to my readers. I do not advertise nor review any adult content or pornography. If you feel that your product would be a good fit for my readers please review the guidelines below and contact me by simply emailing themommyisland@gmail .com
Thank you, for your consideration.
- The review is free of charge in exchange for a full-size product. Product minimums do apply contact for details. Please, no samples. (full sized products only)
- Product must be shipped by the sponsor and will not be returned.
- Please allow at least 4-6 weeks after receipt of product for review to be posted. This is negotiable depending on the product.
- Links to website and/or social media will be included in each review post.
Looking for more than one review? I have a team of bloggers who would love to set up a review hop! Ask me about how you can save time by having my team review for you!
- Giveaway will be put together by me and chosen by Rafflecopter.
- Sponsor will be responsible for shipping to the winner and all fees associated with the prize.
- Giveaway will run anywhere from 1-4 weeks depending on the prize and agreement between the sponsor and me.
- Links to website and social media will be included in the giveaway.
- Giveaway will also be promoted on my Facebook Fan Page and Twitter.
I do charge a fee for my time to set up giveaways that do not include a product for my review. Just use the contact me slider to ask for more details.
Looking for your customers? They were here!
Offering sidebar ads for less than what you might think, please contact me for details.
Paid Blog Posting
This usually entails writing a natural post of 250-300 words including 1or 2 no-follow links. Please email me for details. I have flexible pricing available.
Paid Social Media Posting
I will do a paid social media post if the landing page of the link is a family friendly site. All links will be tested. I have flexible pricing and will give discounts for multiple postings. All payments for these types of posts are up front. I will not post unless payment has cleared.
I'm not currently accepting guest posts, but if you're interested in a sponsored post please email for my current rates.
Upcoming Events in need of sponsors!
Please email me at themommyisland(at)gmail.com for more details!