Lego KidsFest will be in Louisville: April 5-7, 2013 at the Kentucky Convention Center
and will be boasting 3 acres of Hands-On Educational Fun For All Ages!
Among the many LEGO attractions, families will find:
- LEGO® Model Gallery: dozens of life-sized models made entirely from LEGO bricks
- LEGO® Master Builders: live demonstrations and activities from the crew who get paid to play
- Creation Nation: build your own creation to add to a custom map of the U.S.
- Race Ramps: build your own custom car, then race it down the ramp against friends and family
- LEGO® Games Arena: roll the dice to play LEGO® board games
- Construction Zones: creative free build, play and display areas
- LEGO DUPLO®: younger visitors can explore imagination through building.(This will be really cool for younger kids like the Booper!)
- LEGO®Retail and KidsFest Marketplace: purchase LEGO® merchandise and official KidsFest tour goods
- Brick Pile: a gigantic pile full of LEGO® bricks for creative play and enjoyment.
- Monochromatic Builds: bricks of a single color to foster group creativity.
- Brickscapes: fantastic displays that combine lots of LEGO® and DUPLO sets
- And much more, covering over 150,000 square feet of space
Don't wait to buy your tickets these events do sell out!
Build fun memories with your family at LEGO KidsFest!
Enter for a chance to win (2) Tickets to LEGO® KidsFest!
Giveaway and Prize Details:
One of my lucky readers will win (2) tickets to for the opening night session on Friday, April 5, 2013 (4-8:30pm) in Louisville, KY. Follow LEGOKidsFest on Facebook and Twitter for all the latest info!
Winner will be randomly chosen by USFG on Friday, March 15 and notified by email.
Entry is Simple just follow the steps below:
- After following LEGO® KidsFest on Facebook and Twitter
- Fill out this form to Enter!
- Check your email on March 15!
- Good Luck!