*DISCLAIMER* Amanda received the items in this post for review. All opinions are her own. This post may contain affiliate links.laptop case that I use really isn’t padded and I often worry that my laptop will not make it in one piece. I really needed a bag that was durable and could travel with me in style. My old bag is a plain boring black that was my father in laws. While I’m grateful to have had it handed down to me it’s about time I used something other than a hand me down.
Altego wanted to meet design with functionality and create accessories and bags while paying attention to the individuality of their customers. They carry backpacks, messengers, slipcases, sleeves, and accessories with advanced protection technology and a unique design for different personalities and lifestyles. I chose the 15” Polygon Sunfire since I liked the orange color. The shoulder strap is very nice to carry the laptop and it has a padded area for your shoulder. If you prefer to carry the bag just take the strap off. I really like where the laptop goes in the bag. Often, laptops go in the main part of the case but there is no padding to protect your machine. Altego made a specific compartment for the laptop that is padded all the way around. The main area can function as a book bag, purse or as a carry-on at the airport.
Other key features of the Altego Polygon Sunfire include:
• Soft quilted lining offers ultimate protection and flexibility for Macbooks up to 15″
• Interior iPad pocket lined with soft padded fabric
• Fidlock magnetic snap buckles close automatically and can be opened with ease by sliding laterally
• Custom molded polygon design back padding for sleek look, extra durability and ultimate comfort
• Commercial grade five bar seat belt webbing shoulder strap
• Self-tucking corners keep bag contents in and the elements out
• Water resistant ripstop material for added durability
Buy Altego products on Amazon!
Three readers will be randomly chosen to win an Altego Gift Package (ARV $50+). Open to US residents who are 18 or older. Begins 11/24/2013 at 12:01 am EST and ends 12/09/2013 at 11:59 pm EST.
a Rafflecopter giveaway