The Gift Of Safe Hands! Holiday Gift Guide 2013

I received the below mentioned products free for the purpose of review, all views and opinions are my own honest evaluations. 
Sponsor is responsible for prize fulfillment. See Disclosure. Happy Holidays! 

My Christmas gift story: 
There are so many gifts I remember giving to my friends and family through the years, but none of them seemed to have as much of an impact as this one small thoughtful gift. I will never forget the year I gave my fellow co-workers each a small bottle of hand sanitizer. I wanted to give them each a gift that was inexpensive yet personal that would work for both the guys and gals. Working in the public during the cold winter months cold and flu season seems to be on everyone's minds especially when you handle money and paperwork all day. It wasn't really planned or tradition to exchange gifts, but I wanted to just spread some Christmas cheer and show them all I cared. Since I love making cards and crafting it wasn't enough to just give them each their own bottle, I had to make it personal so I decorated them with handmade tags. 
At first glance you might be wondering why Safe Hands foaming hand sanitizer is on our Holiday Gift Guide. I wanted to tell my story so you would see how this is really a perfect gift for so many reasons! I simply took the small bottles and tied a ribbon around each one then I crafted tags for each one that said, "Merry Christmas, From Becky" and attached them to the ribbons. It was a very simple idea, but the time and thought put into giving those were noticed by all. I didn't give the gift to have everyone pat me on the back for days and go on and on about how much they appreciated them, but that's what happened. Sometimes, the smallest heartfelt gift means so much more than spending a large sum of money. Of all the gifts I received that Christmas the gift of giving those small bottles of hand sanitizer and seeing all my coworkers so happy really was the best. 
Great gift idea for coworkers or as a stocking stuffer! 
This year I have been blessed to be able to review these alcohol free Safe Squirts and Safe Hands. I received one of each scent along with the fragrance free bottle. If you know me then you know I love smell good stuff! I smell everything to a fault and I love wearing perfumes and lotions so I can smell good, but I really can't stand when things smell too strong. I've noticed there are a lot of different brands of sanitizers out there and so many of them just plain stink. Not the case with Safe Hands! Of all five scents I really liked all of them with the scent Clean Linen being my favorite. Even the really wild Safe Squirt's scent Tooty Fruity was not overbearing and left a clean fragrance that was very pleasant. 
Safe Hands scents:
  • Clean Linen
  • Cucumber Mint
  • Fragrance Free
Safe Squirts scents:
  • Tooty Fruity
  • Cool Blue
  • Bubble Gum (Which happens to be the Booper's favorite) big shocker there, right? 
Keeping these in my purse has really been great, and worked well when the Booper has been touching everything in sight when out in public. Since I don't have to worry about the harsh effects of alcohol I can let the Booper use his Safe Squirts over and over again throughout the day. I love how my hand feel soft after using Safe Hands and they smell great, but knowing it's also killing 99.99% of germs is awesome. 

With their perfect sizing options I highly recommend getting one bottle of each scent and sharing with all your friends and family! Follow Safe Hands on Facebook and Twitter for news and promotions. 

Enter the Safe Hands Giveaway! 
Three readers will be randomly chosen to win a gift package from Safe Hands. (ARV $50 per gift package) Open to US residents only who are 18 or older. Begins 11/12/2013 at 12:01 am EST and ends 12/09/2013 at 11:59 pm EST.







15 comments:

  1. I would love to try any of the squirts for kids line. They all look and sound awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to try the cool blue variety from the kid's alcohol free line - http://safehands.com/safehands-products-page/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd get the Bubble Gum scent for the Little Ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Squirts® Alcohol Free Hand Sanitizer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would like to try the Squirts Hand Sanitizer... http://safehands.com/squirts-hand-sanitizer/

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://safehands.com/squirts-hand-sanitizer/- I'd like to try the ones that are safe for kids.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bubble Gum scent for the Little Ones would be the one my kids would love using too

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://safehands.com/squirts-hand-sanitizer/ in Blue
    Thanks for the contest.

    slehan at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd like to try the fragrance free one.

    My e-mail: blackasphodel(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. http://safehands.com/safehands-hand-sanitizer/
    (Green/Cucumber)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would like to try the Clean Linen the most.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want the http://safehands.com/safehands-hand-sanitizer/ clean linen

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want to try the Clean Linen scent.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would like to try http://safehands.com/squirts-hand-sanitizer/ the most.
    Laurie Emerson
    lauraemerson17 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

Love This? Share It!