Rescue Pest Control Takes The Sting Out Of Spring

There's nothing like enjoying the beautiful outdoors. Sometimes when I've had a busy or stressful week I just like to sit out on our front porch or sit on our back steps while the Booper plays in the yard. Occasionally I just close my eyes and listen to the sounds of our little town, and soak it all in. When I'm outside I understand I'm sharing the great outdoors, but if one thing can wreck my zen moment it's a buzzing bee or wasp. To be honest I'm really not scared of them for myself, but I don't want the Booper to get stung. I love finding simple solutions for common annoyances and Rescue! Pest Control has an easy solution for wasp infestations. I was happy they sent me their new Wasp Trapstik free for review, so I could share my honest opinions. 

I remember when I was young my dad and sister were playing out in the yard and my sister was chasing my dad. As my dad was running through our yard he stepped on the side of a flower bed and jumped across to the other side, and my sister followed right behind him. The only problem was when my dad stepped on the bed he stirred up a wasp's nest, and when my sister followed him they were out and on the defensive. My poor sister was stung a LOT. It was horrible. My dad felt awful about the whole thing and went out that afternoon to spray the nest, and he ended up getting stung several times too. I love the idea of the Rescue Wasp Trapstik because you don't have to get close to the wasps. This would have been awesome for my dad back then!

Rescue's Wasp Trapstik is easy to use, and can be set up in just a minute or two. You simply remove the outer box, and peel off the paper to reveal the green sticky surface that uses VisiLure technology to attract wasps. Once the wasps land on the green sticky surface they will be stuck and expire. Such an easy solution to keep wasps from spoiling your outdoor activities.

I haven't noticed any wasps around our home yet this year, but after placing our Rescue Wasp Trapstik outside there were several flies and gnats attached so I know it works. The Rescue Trapstik can always be moved if I see a nest I will place this trap nearby.

Rescue is making pest control smarter and offers a variety of products to help keep those buzzing unwanted visitors away from your home. The Wasp Trapstik is available for purchase at Amazon and other fine retailers. For more news and promotions from Rescue be sure to follow on Facebook and Twitter.

Do you have wasps at your house? Would you use a Rescue Trapstik?

9 comments:

  1. This is something I could use around my home.They are driving me crazy in Orlando.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are seeing a lot of them here in Florida and they ahve been flying all around the back porch area. I think we need something like this also

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to sit out on my deck and can't because right above where I sit is where the yellow jackets make their nest, it's up under boards and I would have to spray them with raid. I need a couple of these at my house. I would love to see if they work. dwelchert at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This would be really helpful at my house. We had a total infestation right outside our french doors onto our deck last fall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this. i can sit on my deck without dying!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I have 3 different kinds right now, lol - I really dislike using sprays, so this is fantastic! We try to be as natural as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to get one of these for the front and back yards, I am very allergic to any type of bee stings now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Luckily we havent gotten alot of wasps lately. I like the way this works though and might consider getting one!

    ellen beck

    ReplyDelete
  9. DO NOT get this item. We just buried a beautiful Gold Finch because it got stuck on it. We tried to use dawn and water but we hurt it more and he didn't live very much longer. BAD DESIGN to have it open for birds to get stuck on it. Never again. Natural way to kill nature not just catch wasps. ����������

    ReplyDelete

Love This? Share It!