Kids Love To Garden With Magic Cabin

I have a shadow. He's an adorable shadow. He follows me wherever I go and he calls me "Mommy" and I call him "Booper". The Booper loves to do whatever I'm doing and at four years old there are so many wonderful things we can do together such as gardening. I don't have a green thumb by any means, but we do have really good soil around our home, so the flowers seem to thrive which makes gardening really fun. This year we're giving our front flower bed an overhaul. Thanks to Magic Cabin for sending us the Large Children's Tool Set for an honest review the Booper can be a real help!


It's funny how children from the time they're babies will want to have whatever mom and dad have. Whether it's playing with your keys, cellphone, remote or simply eating the same foods children want to be just like their parents. Since the Booper was young we've tried to give him toys that resembled the adult things he loved to play with of ours. He had a toy remote, toy cellphone, and even toy pots and pans so he could pretend to cook just like me. Now that he's older toys are just toys until they're the real deal, and he knows the difference. This Child's Gardening Tool Set is fabulous because it's just like my own gardening tools only made small hands. Constructed with real hardwood handles and enameled metal implements these "toys" are built for real work. The Booper doesn't consider these his toys, they are his tools and he loves to help me work in our garden.
Part of doing any work outside involves moving things from one place to another. With the Child's Wheelbarrow the Booper can help keep things moving. This working wheelbarrow has all the features of an adult sized wheel barrow with wooden handles, a plastic tray braced with steel brackets and has a smooth rolling rubber tire in front. Assembly is required, but I found the instructions easy to follow and put this wheelbarrow together by myself in about 7-10 minutes. Honestly the Booper has been able to really help me by hauling lots of weeds and yard waste to our compost pile with his wheelbarrow. Just and added bonus- when he works in the garden wheeling back and forth he's getting a great workout too!

Magic Cabin offers these fun and useful children's tools along with so many other inspiring toys for the littles in your life. Help your child discover the world around them by inviting them to join you as you work in your garden this Spring and Summer! For more product news and promotions follow Magic Cabin on Facebook and Twitter.



13 comments:

  1. I've always loved having my kids help me in the garden and yard. From the time they were very small I planted Scent gardens and taught them the different plants by smell. The Booper will love his time in the garden with you and learn some great things that will pay off in the future as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's wonderful when you can share gardening with a child. Looks like your son enjoys it.

    slehan at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are so cool! What a great way to let the kids be involved in working in the yard and garden. I love how cute the Wheelbarrow is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So. did the Booper do some gardening with you for Mother's Day today?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, we didn't do any gardening yesterday, but he gave me a lovely flower pot he made for me in Sunday School. His teachers helped his class paint flower pots and then did the children's footprints to look like a butterfly. They took it one step further and planted a flower in the pot for each child's mother. My best gift this year! :)

      Delete
    2. How lovely! I imagine he was well please with his offering. My darling grand daughter made a heart keychain with her thumbprint imprinted in it- can you say adorable?

      Delete
  5. I love the size of the tools for little ones so that they don't feel overwhelmed with the bigger ones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My son adores helping his family in the garden. He always plants something each and every year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My kids took over the garden this year. I wasn't feeling well and they wanted to garden so I gave them the seeds and let them go at it. Where just getting sprouts now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kids love to help in the garden and it's a wonderful way for them to learn. Why not let them have tools that will be comfortable to use while they're at it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. The kids look like they are having lots of fun. Great way to introduce them to something that will be with them the rest of their lives!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That wheelbarrow looks great. I hate kids garden tools that are flimsy and have to be replaced a few times over the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love to garden and watch things grow

    lmurley2014@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Love This? Share It!