Dream Wedding Gown Savings With Light In The Box

This conversation brought to you by Light In The Box. See Disclosure.
Love is in the air. Every girl dreams of the perfect day of romance-her wedding day. Whether you've always dreamed of an simple chapel wedding or an extravagant outdoor affair you'll want to look like a princess. Recently on August 14th, TLC aired Honey Boo Boo's Anna Shannon's beautiful wedding. Anna chose to wear a gorgeous flowered single strap gown from Light In The Box. You might be surprised to find out how much she paid for her wedding gown.
Amazingly her gown only cost $212. You might be wondering if such an inexpensive dress could also look good. Well I think she looked lovely, and after looking at all the wedding items from Light In The Box I wish they'd been around when I got married. I'm not a celebrity and back when I bought my gown if I remember right I paid just over $300..yes I do wish I had Light In The Box back then. Want to see Anna in the moments before her wedding? Enjoy a clip from the episode that aired on August 14th and watch Anna in her gown from Light In The Box.
Planning a wedding is stressful it's no wonder Anna had some jitters on her big day! If you're looking for the perfect accessories to top your gown you won't stress out when you see the selection from Light In The Box. Saving money is always important but you don't want to sacrifice style! Lots of style at the right price you can save even more with Light In The Box coupons. Your dream wedding doesn't have to make looking at your bank account a nightmare. Find lots of wedding dress styles for less than $100! Combine that with the coupon and you've got an amazing deal. All that's left now is to live Happily Ever After! 

Follow the latest wedding fashion trends with Light In The Box on Facebook and Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love This? Share It!