I'll never forget traveling over two hundred miles to a no-kill shelter to pick up my furbaby Luna. She was a black and white little bundle of fur and energy back then, and she really hasn't changed except she's bigger and has more gray in her muzzle. For many of us, our dogs are another member of the family. If you have a dog, you probably work hard to make sure you're feeding them a well balanced diet. Have you ever considered health supplements for your dog? They are a great way to round out your 4-legged friend's diet. We've teamed up with The Bramton Company to give one lucky dog an amazing prize package of supplements!
The Bramton Company, which provides quality pet care products that enhance the joys of life with a pet, recently launched a new line of moist soft chew health supplements for dogs, Vet’s Best Soft Chews. With pet parents increasingly concerned about the long term health and wellness of their pets, the new Vet’s Best Soft Chews make it simple to give your dogs a health supplement because you can feed them the tasty chews like a daily treat. Each of the seven supplements, which are made with natural ingredients and come in veterinarian-recommended doses, has different health benefits. In addition, they all contain antioxidants to fight stress and bolster the immune system, plus prebiotics to aid in digestion.
A lot of supplements require pet parents to give their dogs as many as 5-7 chews per day, but with these supplements, it's just one delicious chew, once a day. It’s that simple.
Made with natural ingredients, all Vet’s Best Soft Chews include the company’s proprietary natural Ocean Kelp Formula, OptiLife3™, which provides three key natural benefits for pets: antioxidants to reduce the effects of normal environmental stress and to support a healthy immune system and prebiotics to promote nutrient uptake and digestion. The seven new Vet’s Best Soft Chews and their health benefits include:
- Advanced Hip and Joint Soft Chews, offering advanced support for healthy joint function and mobility in older dogs. Ingredients include Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM and Boswellia.
- Proactive Hip & Joint Soft Chews, offering proactive support for joint, cartilage and connective tissue health. The chews are rich in Glucosamine, Perna Canaliculus, MSM and Hyaluronic Acid.
- Comfort Calm Soft Chews, help reduce the effects of normal environmental stress, supports balanced behavior, and promotes relaxation. The chews are formulated with a soothing blend of Tryptophan, Thiamine, Valerian Root and Chamomile, plus Ginger Root to help manage motion sickness and stomach discomfort.
- Multivitamin Soft Chews, offering balanced daily multi-vitamin and mineral support for optimal health and well-being. Formulated with 20 synergistic nutrients.
- Probiotics Soft Chews, offering proactive support and maintenance for digestive system health and balance. Each chew contains 1.5 billion colony forming units with active cultures of six strains of bacteria.
- Seasonal Allergy Soft Chews, for skin-related concerns associated with seasonal allergies. Contains Nettle Leaf, Quercetin, Perilla Leaf Extract, Biotin and Vitamin E.
- Skin & Coat Soft Chews, containing essential fatty acids to maintain normal skin moisture and a soft, shiny coat. The chews are rich in omega fatty acids, minerals and antioxidants.
One lucky person will win a prize package containing all 7 of these supplements, a $125+ value! As an added bonus, Vet's Best will also donate the same prize package to the animal shelter of the winner's choice! If you'd like a chance to win, enter using the Giveaway Tools entry form below. Good luck!
Viva Veltoro, Thrifty Nifty Mommy, and the participating bloggers are not responsible for prize fulfillment. One winner will be randomly selected using the Giveaway Tools random selector and notified via email. Once notified, the winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or Google. Void where prohibited. This post contains affiliate links. For questions about this giveaway please contact Janessa at email@example.com.