Get Your Tickets! "When We Last Spoke" Limited 4 Night Showing Coming To Theaters!

 I received compensation and a free screening of this film in exchange for this post. All views and opinions reflect those of my own. 

Isn't it fun to get to know something before everyone else? I was excited to get a personal screening of When We Last Spoke prior to it being released to theaters for a limited 4 night showing. Without watching the trailer beforehand I didn't have any clue what the film was about. I was pleasantly surprised to discover a heartfelt story of family, love, sisters, and so much more. In theaters, Tuesday, October 27, Thursday, October 29, Friday, October 30, and Saturday, October 31, 2020. Learn more about the new film When We Last Spoke and how to snatch tickets to this limited showing. 

While I'm not at liberty to give away any plot details or spoilers I'm free to share my opinion of When We Last Spoke after watching the screening. I was surprised at how excited I was to see Melissa Gilbert on-screen then seeing her character portrayal gave me the warm and fuzzies too. Her character "Ruby" was very relatable and loving, sort of the glue to the family. The film was slow to start for me, but as it went on I was invested in the outcome of the characters and curious to see where the story would lead. 

A story of love and family, I was drawn to the plight of the two adorable sisters. The two girls that play the sisters had a great dynamic. Through simple details and real-life drama, this film doesn't need flash and bang to suck you in. They really capture the day to day rawness of what it means to care for your family flaws and all. Every family looks unique, and this story speaks to the heart through the white lies we might tell out of love. I'm not sure if it was the current state of the world or the simplistic story but this film caught me off guard. I found myself crying like a baby in parts that perhaps weren't the most dramatic yet they had such a genuine feel. If you're looking for a CGI action-packed thriller, this is not for you. If you're wanting a film that will make you take pause and reflect on what matters most you will enjoy When We Last Spoke


About the Movie:

In 1967, sisters Juliet (Darby Camp) and Evangeline (Chandler Head) are abandoned by their mother at their unsuspecting grandparents’ farm in the small southern town of Fireside. Stunned by their sudden arrival, tender-hearted Walt (Corbin Bernsen) and champion fiddler Ruby (Melissa Gilbert) graciously stand-in for the missing parents and create one blue-ribbon recipe for a loving family.

Fireside, home of radio Station KOFF, kept secrets, broken promises, and to-die-for sundaes serve as the backdrop for this heartwarming story full of surprises. Top it all off with the unexpected appearance of Walt’s ailing mother—eccentric, Emily Dickinson-quoting Itasca (Cloris Leachman), and laughter and tears abound.

Richly packed with plenty of quirky characters and hilarious escapades, When We Last Spoke is a timeless movie for all ages that digs in deep to things that matter most—family, friends, love, and forgiveness.

Ready to watch When We Last Spoke

Grab a friend and purchase your tickets to see this limited 4 night showing in theaters! Hurry, the last day to watch is October 31, 2020. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love This? Share It!