A great day to be chasing a 2 year old!

Today, I haven't been online much I didn't have much inspiration for writing a post. I took my son, and we took to the outdoors. Just to enjoy a great day. We went to a local park of sorts, and it was splendid! The only thought I will share, I'm so blessed to have my little guy. Even when he runs from me, and makes me slightly (at times more than slightly) crazy. I love him. I thank God for the chance to be this special little man's mommy. ~ Whatever kind of day you are having, give thanks for your blessings. Beck

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! Wish we could have went with you guys today... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was such a beautiful place. If my foot would not have been hurting I would have stayed longer!

    ReplyDelete

Love This? Share It!