A time to Dance!



Source: conservapedia.com via Nikole on Pinterest


  Ecclesiastes 3:4 

King James Version (KJV) 

4 " A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;"


Today, the Booper and I are off to go watch my Niece dance, she has been taking hip hop classes for a while now. We went to her recital last year, and she rocked it! I'm so proud of her! She is 9 years old, and sometimes I think she is smarter than a lot of the adults I know. She wants to be a veterinarian when she grows up, and I think she will! We are going to her dance recital today, I'm going to stop on the way and pick her up some flowers. I gave her flowers last year after the show, and you should have seen the look on her face when I handed them to her. :-D 

I love being a Mommy, but before I was a Mommy to the Booper, I was an aunt to some really cool kids. I love being an aunt. 
There is a time for everything in life, and today is my Niece's day to Dance.
 Have a great day. ~Beck 
 

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I love the verse you started with!

    And being an aunt is such a cool little preview to motherhood isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She adores you being her Aunt as well, Sis!!! When I walked her out from backstage she was so excited about the flowers! Thank you for being such an awesome Aunt!!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Love This? Share It!