I've seen other blogs posting about the glossybox, but when it arrived in my mailbox I was excited to open it up and see what all the buzz was about. Glossybox sent me July's box for free to review.
Glossybox is a subscription beauty box that comes once a month full of fabulous beauty related goodies. You never know what will be inside, so the mystery is part of the fun.
July's box included:
- Allessandro International ~Pedix Heel Rescue Balm
I really needed this!
- Figs & Rouge~ Lip, Face & Body Balm
- Sebastion~ Color Ignite Multi Tone Shampoo
- Sebastion~Color Ignite Multi Tone Conditioner
Both for color treated hair
- Senna Cosmetics~ Double Dose Lip Lacquer~this was a full sized item. Very nice!
- A special Surprise sample of BLUSHED fragrance by Ruddy Water. We all like to smell good!
These items are all hand selected to fit the season and to thrill the subscribers who anxiously await opening their glossybox each month. If you would like to subscribe to GlossyBox simply visit their site www.glossybox.com! You can also follow them on facebook.
Thank you, for reading my review of Glossybox! Live Beautifully~ Beck