Free Pantene Sample from Vocal Point!

 
Is it time to smooth things over with your hair?

Right now on Vocal Point you can snag a free sample and coupon of Pantene Pro-V Silky Moisture Whip. Membership is free and painless. I love getting to try new products and share my opinions, and it's so easy once you are a member your address in on file, so you just visit and let them know when you want to try a product, and in just a few clicks your sample is reserved. They mail the samples and coupons right to your house!

If you're like me then you want to be the first to know about great new products. 
Just sign up today at VocalPoint to start reserving your Free Samples!

I did not receive any compensation for this post. I love sharing freebies!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a Vocal Point Memeber too, seem like its going to be a nice network. Thanks so much for sharing the Free Pantene Samples, I love that brand.

    ReplyDelete

Love This? Share It!