Spicy White Chicken Chili

Want a meal with a spicy kick you can cook all in one skillet? I love when I find a meal that saves me time cooking and on clean up!  This is one of my family's newest favorites. This isn't my recipe. I just follow instructions on the McCormick White Chicken Chili spice packet. Read about this easy recipe below.



You will need:
  • 1 pkg. McCormick Seasoning
  • 1 tbsp. Oil
  • 1 lb. Boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into cubes.
  • 1 cup Water
  • 1 can (15-16oz) white beans, undrained.
 Get Started:

In a large skillet heat your oil on medium heat, add chicken. I turned it up to high since I was cooking from frozen. Cook and stir the chicken until no longer pink. Times may vary.

Stir in Seasoning mix, beans and water. Bring to a boil and cover. Reduce heat and let simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. This will thicken to a nice delicious consistency!

I serve this dish with :
Sour Cream, Salsa, and Corn Chips.

You might also try serving with:
Shredded Cheese, Sliced Avocado, Chopped Cilantro or Diced Tomato

This is such an easy dish with the great spicy kick my family loves. This is one of my new go-to meals for our family, and I'm sure once you try it you'll be hooked! Enjoy! ~Becky


1 comment:

Love This? Share It!