Mae's Luxurious Natural Handcrafted Soaps {Review}


Living in Southern Indiana we have very dry air in the Winter, and it takes a toll on our whole family's skin. I'm constantly trying out new lotions and we go through several bottles a season, but nothing seems to help my hands. I wash my hands probably one hundred times a day..no joke. I wash my hands a lot! Never giving much thought to what soap I was using, my hands have been known to crack and at their worst even bleed.

 When Mae contacted me about reviewing some of her handcrafted natural soap I anxiously picked four scents to try. I loved that they were natural, and you can read the ingredients right on the site.


I never dreamed how soft and moisturized my skin would feel after using Mae's soap just one time. We tried the Chocolate Espresso scented soap first, this bar smells lightly of hot chocolate to me. As you can see in our photo above, the Booper loves washing his hands with the natural soap from Mae. He is always willing to wash his hands, since that involves water, and he LOVES water. He was excited to try the natural soap too.


 I've seen handcrafted soaps before in boutiques, and the difference I noticed with Mae's soaps are the size. These bars are 4 oz which is a really nice bar size, and will last a long while for our family. Really a great value at only $4.95 a bar, I can't imagine you would find handcrafted natural soaps at a better price. The other thing I'm in love with about Mae's soaps, they smell delicious but not overbearing. Some soap can smell so strong it stinks, but none of the 4 scents I selected from Mae took over the room.

Here are the scents I chose for review:
  • Spring Rain
  • Trade Winds
  • Beach Breezes (My favorite)
  • Chocolate Espresso
 Our family is currently using the Beach Breezes and the Chocolate Espresso, we have one in each bathroom. Unlike regular bar soap these handcrafted soaps from Mae don't get slimy and gooey. Have you ever went to clean off your bathroom sink and had that left over goo from the last bar of soap? Yuck, right?
I get a nice sudsy lather with both bars, and my favorite scent is Beach Breezes. It really makes me think of the beach which is my favorite place to go on vacation.What a great thing to smell each time I wash my hands, and for that I give Mae's soaps five shining stars!

If you would like to buy some of Mae's handcrafted luxurious natural soaps or see what other scents are available, visit her site and make sure to follow on Facebook too!
 
 
The above mentioned natural soap was given to me for free for the purpose of review, all views are my own honest evaluations. See Disclosure.
 Thanks for reading the fine print, have a nice day! ~Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love This? Share It!