These Boots Are Made for Walking...

One of my favorite things about cooler weather is wearing my boots! There is just something awesome about rockin a hot pair of boots. You feel like you are on top of world, queen of the moment. I love my boots. My passion for boots isn't one sided, I love them all! Whether you wear boots to work or out on the town, they can have function and style.

Take a look at these tall suede laceboot from Baretraps. Don't you just love the faux-shearling and laces detailing! Made for colder weather these boots will keep your warm, and the treads are made to give you great traction. With 3 different colors to choose from you can have a pair to match any outfit! You're wondering if they offer something a little more dressy? That's alright, Baretraps have several classic styles such as the Renew Bootie Dress Boot. The Bootie is known for being a shorter design that still packs a tall boot punch. I personally love the Suede Ellister Button Tall Boot (pictured above). I tend to lean towards the casual look, since that style matches my wardrobe best.
If you're looking for a great new pair of boots for this season or you want to know more about the boots I've mentioned you can find them at Housershoes.com. Happy Walking....

See Disclosure

3 comments:

  1. I love wearing boots, especially flat ones. They help to keep your feet warm and complete your outfit. Thanks for the review. These boots are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. They look warm and stylish. Good options with the different styles. My daughter loves boots for winter, too. Hope you are rocking them today.

    ReplyDelete

Love This? Share It!