|Lori received this product free for the purpose of review, all views and opinions are her own honest evaluations. See Disclosure.|
I was so excited to try the new Green Earth Pan by Ozeri, that when I found it on my doorstep,
I hurriedly brought it in and opened the box!
My first thoughts of this new kind of frying pan were:
- It had a nice weight to it, not flimsy at all!
- My husband noticed the handle was riveted on-which was a “good thing” in his opinion.
- The inside bottom of the pan was textured-which it says right on the box that it creates air pockets which distribute heat underneath food to enhance cooking-COOL!
- The pan was free of toxins and chemicals that can leach into our food.
- I could use the pan in the oven up to 356 degrees F.
- The inside coating was patterned to prevent food bonding and nonstick for easy clean up- a must have in my kitchen!
Ozeri is known for it’s quality products and the Green Earth Pan is definitely not an exception! The pan features Greblon*, ultra safe, 100 percent PTFE (PolyTetraFluoroEthylene) free and PFOA (PerFluoroOctanoic Acid) free ceramic nonstick coating from Germany. PTFE is known to release toxic chemicals at high temperatures and PFOA is known as a pollutant to the environment and has been under investigation by the EPA. Definitely NOT something I want my family and I to be around!
Since my husband does most of our cooking, I let him try out the pan. He noted the pan heated up quickly. He used a bamboo spatula so he wouldn’t scratch the coating. He also noted that at 12”, this pan is a good size to have in the kitchen.
Overall, I'd say the Green Earth Pan by Ozeri is a must have!
Be sure to follow along on facebook for the latest Ozeri deals and product information.