Food, Laughs,Crafts and Good Clean Fun!

chili verde slow cooker


Kathy over at Fuggs and Foach is sharing her yummy chili verde slow cooker recipe with us! This looks really easy to make. Don't you just love using your slow cooker? Try this one next time!



Is-It-Lip-Gloss-or-Eye-Color


Sherryl from Simply Sherryl posted about getting her lip gloss and eye color switched around. A funny life story to give you a smile.



repurposed water bottle flowers


Amber from Living at the Whitehead's Zoo is sharing her re-purposed water bottle flowers craft. This one looks easy and useful, I'm thinking I'll try this with the Booper.




how-to-remove-ink-from-microsuede-300x225


Layne at My Best Laid Plans is sharing how to remove ink from microsuede. Thanks Layne, this one will come in handy I'm sure!

2 comments:

  1. These are some of my favorite posts this week too! What fun sharing posts with each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to giggle over the lip gloss. Thanks for including me in your round up.

    ReplyDelete

Love This? Share It!