Warning: This post is not for the faint of heart.
These are not easy posts to write since it's embarrassing to open up a closet and take pictures for everyone to see all the junk I've been cramming in over time. We have a very large old home and I counted we have 9 closets, this is the catch-all closet in our spare bedroom. By far the worst one.
- Open the door and get started.
- Pull everything out and I mean E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G!
- Clean the closet and shelves.
- Add more shelving, since we don't really use this closet for hanging clothing.
- Throw out as much as possible.
- Donate anything worth money.
- I see tons of junk in there that just needs to go in it's right place. Like the wrapping paper, I have another place I actually store my gift wrapping junk. Wow, I've been really lazy!
- Whatever is left that I absolutely must keep will go into smaller more manageable storage tubs.
- Return the items worth keeping in a way I can see everything and actually walk into this walk-in closet.
- Enjoy the liberating feeling of having made our home better.
Do you accept this challenge? Leave me a comment about your organizational style-or lack of.
If you are a blogger that would like to join our Closet Challenge please write a post with a picture of a closet your needed to de-clutter and add your post link below. We will all travel around and encourage one another to keep at it. Then in 2 weeks we will come back and post an after shot of all we've accomplished!
How exciting! We can do it! Join up below!
Grab the button for your sidebar.
Loading InLinkz ...