Meatloaf by Wholly Salsa
Looking for a new take on an old classic? Wholly Salsa has a great recipe for meatloaf that will really turn up the flavor. Everyone loves getting an individual portion all to them selves, plus, this allows for some to be spicier than others.
- 2 lbs Ground Beef (chuck or sirloin)
- 1 Cup Roasted Tomato Wholly Salsa dip
- 1 Tbl Onion Powder
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce, Less Sodium
- 2 Tbl Honey
- 2 t prepared Yellow Mustard
- 2 Large Eggs
- Preheat oven to 375. Place salsa into Pyrex measuring cup. Microwave 1 minute
- Stir salsa for 20 seconds to release steam. Microwave another 45 seconds. Stir for 20 seconds. Repeat at 30 seconds until roughly 1/2 cup salsa is remaining
- Mix all ingredients gently until incorporated
- Portion into muffin tin. Cook 10 minutes
- Carefully remove from oven and spoon topping over each loaf.
- Place back into oven and cook an additional 10 minutes.
- Let stand 2-3 minutes. Remove from muffin tin and serve.
- 1/2 Cup Wholly Salsa Roasted Tomato dip
- 2 Tbl Soy Sauce less Sodum
- 2 Tbl Honey
- 2 Tbl Ketchup
- Mix all ingredients together until incorporated. Let mixture sit at room temperature
Traditional meatloaf flavors are mixed with spicy salsa for an unexpected twist. Serve with mashed potatoes and a veggie for a well rounded meal that will make them beg for seconds. Try it today!