Adorable Moments Playing With GoGo My Walkin' Pup #ChosenByKids

I received the below mentioned product free in exchange for this post, all views and opinions are my own. See Disclosure.
When invited to check out all the toys at Walmart's Toyland we couldn't resist the chance to discover some new toys. My faithful sidekick the Booper was of course with me as usual. He loves to tag along with mom especially when that means playing with toys! We had a fun time discussing his holiday shopping list. He pointed out several new Mario themed toys which is one of his favorite games, but we were on the hunt for a special new friend to bring home. Our mission was to bring home the FurReal Friends Get Up And GoGo My Walkin' Pup Pet. She was easy to spot our local Walmart was well stocked with a full end cap to pick from. The Booper grabbed the first pup within arms reach and he was ready to go.
We picked up a pack of four C batteries and we buzzed through the check out, the cashier made a comment on how lucky the Booper was to have a new pup to play with. He beamed with pride and explained how he would walk her and take care of her just like our real pet Luna. He loves animals but dogs and cats are really his favorite.
Made for ages four and up the FurReal Friends Get Up And GoGo Walkin' Pup is perfect new pet for our little guy. He was so cute when we brought her home and took her out of the package. He couldn't wait to use the controller leash to walk her around the house. I was surprised how well she could roll over our carpeting and the thresh holds between rooms she fell over once or twice when he got to excited and was dragging her. The cute puppy sounds are great, but when he was tired of playing he made a spot for her to be her doggy bed and he could easily flip the switch for her to "sleep". The cutest thing was he named his GoGo Walkin' Pup of all things- Kitty Sweet! Yes, he named his new toy puppy..kitty. You just never know with kids.

The fun thing is if your child can continue to play with this FurReal star on the new free, FurReal Friends app. Find this adorable pet and many other fun toys to engage your child's imagination at Walmart. Be sure to check the listings for the next #ChosenByKids event near you!

16 comments:

  1. They're both so cute, and it sounds like the trip was a lot of fun! Thanks for the info. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! We love the GoGo toys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is on my daughter's christmas list! thanks for sharing ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny, we have two real, live dogs, but my kids still want this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got my youngest one and she absolutely loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to say that is so CUTE! My granddaughter would love to have that for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable! My daughter keeps asking for GoGo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! Too cute. This would be perfect for my nephew.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an adorable puppy! We just picked ours up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay, your review is awesome. I totally want to get it for my kids! They loved playing with it at Walmart the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think my daughter would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute toy. My daughter totally wants this one.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute toy! My daughter was asking for one, we'll have to get it for her.

    ReplyDelete
  14. We have this toy and my girls love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Does he still have her? Is she still Kitty Sweet? It's National Puppy Day, and this is the kind of dog we could "adopt" for my granddaughter. My grandkids love dogs and cats, too. I really like the size too.

    ReplyDelete

Love This? Share It!