Splash Of Vibrant Color From Dansko Footwear

I received the shoes mentioned here free for review, all views and opinions are my own. See Disclosure.
I like to think of myself as a shades of fall type of person I go through phases where I really only like certain colors and this Fall to my own surprise I'm loving purple. I just keep finding things I love in shades of purple like this pair of two inch wedge heels from Dansko's Naples collection.

Walking around my parent's property out in the country my feet felt great in the cushiony feel of these shoes. Unlike other types of heels my toes never felt pinched or pressured. Wearing my teal tights with my new Rebel design shoes from Dansko was quite a statement. I think I like them a little better with simple black hose or black tights, but the teal was fun! Pictured in front of a field of milo I love taking in all the beautiful fall colors and my new purple shoes made standing there super comfy. 
Made with burnished Nappa leather the Rebel design is offered in four vibrant colors; brown, black, teal and of course purple! The very simple detailing on these wedges make them easy to dress up or dress down but whatever your fashion your shoes will look classic and amazing. After wearing these shoes several times and even after walking around the property at my parent's house they still look gorgeous! I'm very pleased with the comfort, design and durability of the shoes I've received from Dansko. If you're someone who spends lots of time on your feet and you could benefit from the professional styles of footwear at Dansko be sure to shop all their comfortable footwear designs.

Want to keep up with the latest Dansko footwear trends? Follow along on Facebook and Twitter

1 comment:

  1. Those are so cute! My daughter would go bananas for the purple!

    ReplyDelete

Love This? Share It!