There's No Shame When You #DropYourPants For #Underwareness

Many thanks to Depend for sponsoring today’s story and encouraging people to #dropyourpants for #underwareness. See Disclosure.
Being in my early thirties I experienced bladder leakage back when I was pregnant with the Booper. In my last trimester I joked that there wasn't any room left for my bladder he was taking up all the space. Laughing or sneezing suddenly gave me a new fear that I might lose control of my bladder. This is something I would usually only talk about with close friends, so pull up a chair we're about to become friends today! As many of you might know, as a child I suffered from a kidney disease that had many symptoms one of them happened to be loss of bladder control. I remembered thinking I couldn't wait for the day when I would grow out of that issue. When it started happening again while I was pregnant I realized that people of all ages can lose control of their bladder for so many different reasons, but it's nothing to be ashamed of. Plus- there's some really easy solutions to keep from having an embarrassing moment.
I no longer have any issues with bladder leakage or incontinence but a few years ago while watching a friendly game of softball one of my cousins had an embarrassing moment. I'll never forget the look on her face when it happened and how sorry I felt for her when she ran for the base and peed her pants. A few people laughed. She was horrified. One of my other cousins knowing immediately what happened ran out to the base and gave my cousin a hoodie to tie around her waste. That moment was forever blazoned into my mind because I had no idea how to help.

Today, I'm excited to share in this #DropYourPants #Underwareness movement to spread the word about Depend bladder leakage protection. Posting in honor of my cousin and every woman or man who has had an embarrassing moment and lived to tell about it. There's such an easy way to prevent those moments so I hope to help as many people as I can. Share this post with your friends and family so they can grab a free sample and because you never know who might be feeling like they're all alone. 
Join the Drop Your Pants Movement and claim your free samples today by visiting the Depend landing page and clicking on the "Get a Sample" button located at the top right-hand side of the screen. Then, select which sample you would like to receive and wait for them to arrive.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, it can happen at any age. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's great that Depends is putting more information out there for people who suffer from this. I love the Drop your pants ads. My aunt was one of those women who always had bladder leakage problems. Depends are much smaller now a days then they were whern they first came out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad that we are able to talk about this problem now, it used to be one of those keep to yourself items, I love depends and you feed very secure when wearing them, love this drop your pants movement, has been fun and is opening peoples eyes to a long time coming problem

    ReplyDelete

Love This? Share It!