Ideas For The Best Valentine's Day Ever

This post is brought to you by Coupons.com. All views and opinions are my own. See Disclosure.
valentines-magazine-cover
Have you purchased your chocolates, cut out hearts from red and pink paper, but now you're at a loss for how to spend the special day? The Good Stuff online magazine has been at work putting together some fabulous ideas to make your Valentine's Day the best one ever! 
I'm a huge procrastinator so being ahead of the game isn't my strongest character trait. How do I show my two favorite guys I love them?  By overcoming my inward desire to drag my feet and plan ahead for them. It doesn't have to be huge, but even just creating them each a hand made card is something I try to do each year. Something small planned ahead shows them I care enough to not wait until the last minute. The language of love is spoken differently in each family, but for our family it's all about the surprise of being thought of.

Read through all the fun ideas for creating fun memories in this user friendly online magazine! 
Here are a few of my personal favorites: 
  • Page 32-33 - Make A Valentine's Mail Bag- Easy craft to do with you kids. As you know I love stamping so this one is perfect! Plan to do this before their school parties so they can bring home all those cards and treats. 
  • Page 40 - Treat Yourself And Throw A Galentine's Day Brunch ( A fun day spent with your favorite gal pals!) Sounds like a good plan to me! 
  • Page 45 - DIY: The Tissue Paper Garland- These are great for any occasion! Try using non-traditional colors for your party. 
  • Page 49 - Make Ahead Breakfast Casserole- Perfect for planning ahead so you're not too busy preparing food and have more time for those sweethearts or friends! 
Those are just a few of the unique ideas you'll discover inside the pages of Valentine's Day Magazine on The Good Stuff by Coupons.com. Be sure to click the cover image at the top of this post to find more fabulous tips for making your day one to remember! You don't have to spend lots of money to have lots of fun Coupons.com Valentine's Day Deals will help you stay on budget this holiday.

3 comments:

  1. I like how they have something for everyone from singles to dating to married with kids. Sounds like some good and clever ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has some great ideas! Definitely going to save some for next year, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Love This? Share It!